Navigating through this site or closing this banner mean that you accept the cookies.
These cookies are used only for the proper functioning of the website.
Submission of Research Projects to Swiss Ethical Committees
- We are interested in your feedback about our electronic submissions system for new projects: questionnaire.
- New FAQ-article: in case of file upload problems, please try the solution outlined in this article.
- Silent Approval: Updated list (item 4 in this list, DE, FR, IT).
- Synopsis: for some projects the upload of a separate synopsis is no more required. Details are on Screen 6, document category 2.
- Silent Approval: Some changes and documents are acknowledged by the Swiss cantonal ethics committees by means of a „Silent Approval“. Details are on this page (DE, FR, IT).
New FAQ-article about the submission of documents/updates for multicentric projects initially submitted before the introduction of this web-portal.
Please read carefully:
- This site is intended to optimize the submission process by guiding you in the description of your project throughout several preformatted screens;
- Each screen contains Help to assist you;
- Your project is saved automatically and you may return to and work on it again before submitting; Draft projects that were never submitted will be deleted after 6 months of inactivity.
- Reread your project carefully before submitting it. Keep in mind that once your project is submitted, the evaluation begins.
- If you need to send an urgent update and your project is currently locked, please contact the Ethics Committee by email, phone or through the support form in the web-portal. (see also this FAQ-entry)
- Browser: Internet Explorer Version 9 or higher (version 10 or newer works best), Firefox version 31 or higher, Safari or Google Chrome
- For questions regarding your proposals, write or call the Ethics Committees: links are on the left of this page or on swissethics.ch.
- If you have technical problems with the submission procedure, please use the support request form. The link to this form is on the left side of the screen.
- If you have problems with registering or with logging into your account, please write to this email-address (for other problems, please use the Support Request Form in your account).